segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

REVISÃO PARA BLOCO DO NONO ANO - 3ª ETAPA

REVISÃO PARA O PRIMEIRO BLOCO DO TERCEIRO TRIMESTRE – 9º ANO


1- Complete the sentences using First Conditional.



a) If my brother _____________________ junk food, he will get fat. (eat)

b) My teacher ___________________be angry if we don´t do the homework.

c) The boys will win the competition if they ______________ well. (play)

d) I´ll be happy if my son ____________________ the ironing for me. (do)

e) ______________________ you be happy if I make a cake for you?

f) They will have a good day ______________ they sleep a lot.



2- Make sentences using the expressions below.



a) That´s that

b) Go on

c) It´s not a big deal

d) Well done

e) After all



3- Ing or ed?



a) Yesterday night I was very tir________ because my day was really excit_________.

b) My mother got worri____________ because the film we watched was very frighten______________.

c) When do you get bor_________________?

d) It was a shock______________________ accident.



4- Answer according to you.



a) What will you do if you win the lottery?

b) What will your teacher do if you have difficulties with the test?

c) When you get worried?

d) Which book is interesting for you?

e) Who will you visit if you have time?



5- Complete the sentences using will or won´t.



a) If I go to the beach I _______________________________________________

b) My best friend __________________________________ if we´re on holiday.

c) I _______________________my homework if I don´t understand the question.

d) If the boys have a good ball they __________________________________



6- When or if?



a) I´ll eat a sandwich ________________ I arrive at home.

b) I´ll eat a sandwich at the cafeteria _____________ I have money.

c) We will go to the cinema ______________ my father arrives.

d) Telma will go to the hospital ____________ she is sick.

e) Igor will drive a car _____________ he is 18 years old.



Nenhum comentário: